Life Options program or Retirement success program- Singles
- Life Options Program– ( Use of “What Colour is your Retirement“book)
- This assessment provides a practical and relevant self-portrait that assesses retirement readiness across six life time areas: Career & Work, Health & Wellness, Finances, & Insurance, Family & Relationships, Leisure & Social, Personal Development
- Retirement Success Program–(Use of “The New Retirement, Discovering your dream”)
- This program provides a 120 item self-assessment, with a detailed personal inventory of your current strengths, as well as areas that need added focus.
- Your attitude toward retirement, how self directed you are, health perception, financial security, your current life satisfaction, assessing your life meaning, leisure, adaptability, family and relationship issues, dependants.